What’s New in ChiroTouch v 7.2.8. Part 1 – An overview on all of the new things you can do.
Announcing ChiroTouch Version 7.2.8 – Overview
This session highlights the newest developments and features available in version 7.2.8! Join ChiroTouch’s CTCommunity Guru and Customer Success Training and Content Lead, Ashley Cicchetto, as she guides you through the newest features that are now available in ChiroTouch version 7.2.8!
ChiroTouch’s new updated version has more than 15 new features to make your days even more productive, and below are just some of those enhancements.
- Handle claims smarter with the enhanced Accounting and Ledger.
- Void or correct a claim without removing prior posted payments and re-bill a claim without losing billing history
- Declutter your screen with the new and improved Scheduler and Front Desk.
- Option added to choose which providers and rooms display in the Front Desk and Scheduler, and which ones you decide to archive if they are no longer in use
- Take control of your statements with the updated CT Payments – ePay Statements.
- Options added to use the Patient Remainder statement balance and to customize statement notices
- Manage your day with ease with the new sync feature on CTAppointments.
Appointment count rules set using the appointment governor in CTScheduler now reflect in CTAppointments
- Provide a better patient experience while staying informed with the newly added features in CTIntake Premium.
- Options added to include several new sections to your intake form, such as employment information, medications and allergies, general health concerns, and pediatric questions.
This is a fully packed informative webinar that you surely won’t want to miss.
ChiroTouch provides this information with the understanding that authors or speakers are not experts in finance, regulatory policy or law. ChiroTouch shares this information to the best of our knowledge and experience. The information is subject to change as the COVID-19 crisis evolves.