How to Treat and Integrate Rehab for Low Back Conditions
1999 called, and it wants it’s paper back!
For years, chiropractors have handed patients recommended exercises on a piece of paper that frequently finds itself lost in cars, piles of unimportant papers, and even the trash can. This results in low patient compliance, poor results, and slow progress. In today’s technology-driven world, you need to know how to prescribe specific exercise rehab plans for patients that are delivered in a convenient, consistent, and reliable way. Active care can complement chiropractic treatments and is easy to integrate into your practice flow.
Watch this webinar to:
• Discover easy solutions for the three most common low back conditions
• Learn how to build your business and brand using active care rehab
• Increase patient engagement and retention with specific exercise plans
• Understand the science behind the injury cycle
• Learn how to help patients with a systematic approach to adjustments and exercise
About Dr. David Cruz
Dr. David Cruz practiced as a sports chiropractor in an orthopedic setting for 18 years treating athletic injuries, from weekend warriors to professional athletes. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in athletic training and has completed graduate course work in kinesiology. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) as well as having both FMS and SFMA certifications. The combination of his background in sports medicine and interest in technology made him passionate about bringing these two worlds closer together, resulting in the foundation of his company WebExercises in 2005.