Building Your Tribe
Chiropractors share the common goal of wanting to attract a group of like-minded and loyal patients – we like to call this “building your tribe.” Building this community of patients isn’t as easy as it may seem, and keeping your patients once you’ve acquired them is even more difficult. In this webinar with guest Dr. Billy DeMoss, we will cover how to build a tribe that not only includes patients, but your chiropractic peers too.
Watch this webinar to:
• Learn how to attract the new patients that you want
• Discover strategies for getting your name, mission and credibility out into your community
• Make sure you can keep your tribe once you’ve created it
• Pick up on specific things you can do to keep the momentum of your practice going throughout the year
• Find out how to create your chiropractic peer tribe
About Dr. Billy DeMoss
Dr. Billy DeMoss is an energetic and charismatic speaker who runs a successful practice in Orange County, California. He has gained international notoriety for hosting the world’s largest chiropractic party, California Jam, the chiropractic festival of philosophy, rock ‘n’ roll, and inspiration. He is also known for “telling it as it is,” particularly when it comes to promoting an inside out approach to health and wellness.