Why a patient communication tool is so important during COVID-19
Undoubtedly, COVID-19 has caused unexpected changes to all business, and it has also affected chiropractic offices. Your appointments, availability, office hours, and patient show rates have more than likely all been impacted, just like many of our customers. Communicating these changes to your patients are vital, such as explaining closures, change in hours, and essential updates, which all can be done through CTInTouch. Here are some tips on the best ways to use CTInTouch:
- The patients who are on your calendar currently, will get reminders for each appointment scheduled. This is crucial for your business. Patients who keep and make their appointments, especially during this time, is what helps you to stay open to serve them.
- If a client misses their appointment, it can be hard to reach them by phone. You can send a missed appointment message through CTInTouch, giving your patient a convenient option to reschedule.
- Current patients could be questioning if your office is staying open during these uncertain times. You can send a mass text to all patients, with or without an appointment, letting them know you are open. They can call to schedule an appointment, or do it online through CTAppointments.
- If you have an unexpected change in hours or scheduling, the CTInTouch blast message feature allows you to let your patients know about these changes, without having to call each patient individually. This saves you time and allows you to reach all of your patients with a few clicks.
- Many people are unaware of the risk factors and safety guidelines during this time. A great way to keep your patients informed is to send them links and documents from the CDC. By utilizing CTInTouch, you can educate your patients on chiropractic care essentials and what you are doing in the office to follow sanitation guidelines, so your patients can feel comfortable and safe coming in to your practice.
Although COVID-19 may be changing your regular day to day in office, your patients staying aware throughout these changes is of the upmost importance. Communication is key in times of crisis.
- For more information on CTInTouch, watch this informative video on Effective Patient Communication During COVID-19.
- Want to learn more on communicating to patients during emergencies, take a look at this quick read: Emergency Communication Strategy Using CTInTouch
- Start having your patients book their appointments online. Learn how in this blog post: Using CTAppointments and CTInTouch for Telehealth Services
ChiroTouch provides this information with the understanding that authors or speakers are not experts in finance, regulatory policy or law. ChiroTouch shares this information to the best of our knowledge and experience. The information is subject to change as the COVID-19 crisis evolves.