How to Choose Chiropractic Practice Management Software
When evaluating new chiropractic practice management software or chiropractic EHR, practices should look for:
- Experience. Was it designed by experts specifically for chiropractors? Does the company have several years or decades of experience in the chiropractic software industry?
- Freedom and flexibility. Is it accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device? Can you manage all practice locations with one application?
- A completely integrated system. Is it a completely integrated platform with functions like scheduling, billing, and claims that work together seamlessly?
If you knew that the right chiropractic practice management software could streamline patient scheduling, optimize office workflow, shave many hours a month off your charting time, and automate payment and billing practices, wouldn’t you have to consider it?
Modern chiropractic solutions can offer all of those efficiencies and more. If you’re not yet using an integrated chiropractic electronic health record (EHR), your practice is losing money.
But how do you choose “the right” chiropractic practice management system? We’ve compiled a list of considerations to help you determine the best system for the needs of your practice.
Is It Designed Specifically for Chiropractors?
To make the most of your investment in practice software, you’ll want to be sure the product you’re considering was designed for chiropractors. In addition, you’ll want to know that the company is reliable and the product comes with no security issues.
Here are some things to things to think about.
- Does the company have a good reputation? An internet search can help you learn valuable information about the company. Also, talk to colleagues about the system they’re using and whether they’re happy with it.
- How long has the company been in business? While it’s not failproof, longevity can be a good indicator of reliability and customer trust.
- Is the software updated regularly? You don’t want to invest in a system that’s using outdated technology. Newer products are more likely to have features designed to be faster and more efficient, thus saving you time and money.
- Does the product have a large number of users who recommend the software to others? Ask the sales representative and read testimonials online. If current customers recommend the system, it’s likely a quality product.
- Has the company invested considerable resources in the security and stability of the product? Again, ask the sales rep. They should have easy answers readily available.
Is It Easy To Use?
It doesn’t matter how many fancy features your practice software has if chiropractors and staff can’t figure out how to use them. Here are some things to look for.
- How easy is it to access? While on-premises systems can meet the needs of many practices, cloud-based chiropractic practice management software offers greater access.
- Is it easy to learn? Look for a system with in-app help and a short learning curve. Also ask about training resources. Are they adequate? Are they easily accessible and easy to follow?
- How intuitive is the workflow? The best solution will make all functions available quickly and easily, no matter where you are in the system.
- How modern is the interface? An outdated, clumsy interface may signal a product that needs functionality updating.
- What kind of support comes with it? Is there a robust and easy-to-access online knowledge base? Will you have access to training videos and an intuitive in-app help system?
Does It Have the Features Your Practice Needs?
The right system will address the needs of everyone in your practice. Here are some questions to ask to be sure that it does.
- Does it offer online scheduling capabilities? The ability to schedule appointments online is rapidly becoming a must-have service. You don’t want to lose out on potential patients because another practice offers a convenience that you don’t.
- Does it have integrated billing processes? If you have an insurance practice, look for integrated claims management and a streamlined payment function.
- Does it have features designed to make charting fast and easy? Look for a system that uses automation and macros to simplify SOAP notes.
- Does it offer the ability to create reports and manipulate data? A full-featured system will let you access insightful data to help improve your practice’s performance.
- Is it paperless? Paperless is fast becoming the standard for modern EHRs. Paperless systems offer multiple advantages in efficiency, cost, and ease of use.
- Does it streamline your documentation and reporting? Macros and customizable templates minimize time spent on SOAP notes and other documentation tasks.
- Does it give you the freedom to customize? Customizable reports, forms, and settings allow you to meet your practice’s needs no matter your size or revenue type.
Why Consider ChiroTouch?
Put simply, ChiroTouch is the standard in chiropractic practice management software. It’s a completely integrated chiropractic practice management software and chiropractic EHR that’s expertly designed specifically for chiropractors. Because ChiroTouch was made for you, it offers everything you need to run a more efficient practice.
Here are some of the features and benefits you’ll realize with a ChiroTouch subscription.
Twenty Years of Expertise: You Can Count on ChiroTouch
✔ ChiroTouch’s reliability is unsurpassed. Our product is used by 21,000 providers and in 13,000 practices in the U.S. And word-of-mouth is our greatest asset: 50% of ChiroTouch users are referred by a friend or colleague.
Why? Because we are THE experts in chiropractic EHR. Chiropractors have been relying on ChiroTouch for over 20 years, and we only do chiropractic — all day, every day. We have thousands of loyal customers who have been with us for 11 years and counting.
ChiroTouch is made in the U.S.A. by a staff of more than 250 people, including experienced chiropractors. We employ more than 50 developers, all based in the U.S., and we hire more trainers and staff than anyone else in the industry.
✔ ChiroTouch offers multimodal support, and our clients love it. Users get answers to questions fast with interactive chat and context-sensitive help. You will also have access to our extensive knowledge base, which includes hundreds of articles, webinars, and podcasts designed to inform and enhance your use of ChiroTouch.
✔ ChiroTouch security is second to none. We have invested heavily in penetration testing. We use robust security standards compliance with world-class infrastructure securely in AWS to keep your practice and patients safe. And we’re regularly updating. We thought of everything so you won’t have to worry about data hacks or security breaches.
ChiroTouch is a completely integrated chiropractic EHR practice management system. You can manage all elements of your practice — from scheduling, billing, and insurance to patient notes — on one platform. You can access the platform from any device with a single secure log-in to make changes to patient demographics, chart notes, or insurance claims.
Complete integration also means that you don’t have to juggle multiple payment systems or vendors.
Our ChiroTouch Advanced plan is perfect for integration across large and electronic insurance billing practices. CT Advanced simplifies insurance with full claim cycle management, electronic claims submissions, and practice dashboard and reporting.
ChiroTouch is an industry leader in innovation. Our goal is to empower you to manage all aspects of your practice your way. At ChiroTouch, we use our experience and the feedback from our customers to keep updating our all-in-one EHR system to make it better.
Our commitment to innovation means you benefit from new enhancements and improvements that are automatically delivered to your software. You don’t have to manually install, download, or update with ChiroTouch; instead, we sync our innovations automatically, allowing you to benefit in real time — seamlessly.
ChiroTouch Empowers Your Practice from End to End
✔ ChiroTouch is a powerful chiropractic practice management system and chiropractic EHR that empowers your practice. It simplifies every aspect of running your practice, saving you time and money and freeing you to spend more time with patients.
✔ ChiroTouch is easy to use. We’ve done the hard part to make it easy for you. ChiroTouch is an all-in-one chiropractic EHR with an intuitive workflow. All patient information is accessible from one screen, including demographics, treatment plans, problem lists, chart notes, codes, and images.
The advanced level of integration in ChiroTouch also allows for seamless patient flow for every visit, from check-in to billing.
Information entered in one area automatically transfers to other relevant locations in the system so everyone in your practice is always — and instantly — up to date.
✔ ChiroTouch makes documentation a breeze. Our streamlined and integrated functionality puts an end to falling behind on charting.
Chiropractors can create SOAP notes in 15 seconds using our pre-built and customized touchscreen macros, while still in the exam room with a patient.
And our users feel secure about their charting, knowing that ChiroTouch makes possible the most CMS-compliant documentation in the industry.
✔ChiroTouch has completely integrated billing and payment functions designed to work seamlessly for any type of practice. If you’ve ever worked with payment processing systems and insurance claims clearinghouses that don’t talk to each other, you know how frustrating it can be.
ChiroTouch users can choose from ChiroTouch Core, designed for cash practices, or ChiroTouch Advanced, for insurance practices. Each plan is tailored to meet your practice’s needs. For example, ChiroTouch Core offers online scheduling, integrated payment processing, and patient management.
ChiroTouch Advanced supports larger practices and those that do electronic insurance billing with full claims cycle management features, superbills, CMS-1500, and billing and support from one vendor. With ChiroTouch, everything is integrated with a single sign-in — saving you time and money and getting you paid faster.
Billing and payments are streamlined and easily accessible from check-in or check-out. For insurance practices, claims management integration simplifies billing, reduces rejections, and increases revenue. The system also lets you see and collect insurance co-pays at check-in or check-out.
ChiroTouch also accommodates practices with pay-per-visit package plans by letting you know at sign-in how many visits your patient has used and how many remain. For practices that use membership plans, ChiroTouch simplifies billing with an automated monthly payment function.
✔ChiroTouch allows you to run a 100% paperless office. ChiroTouch includes reporting functionality that offers valuable insights into your workflows. With this feature, you can create actionable digital reports to improve practice procedures. Our clients love that the reporting feature is easy to use and data is easy to export.
ChiroTouch also lets you take advantage of other benefits of a paperless practice, including:
- Ability for all practice staff to access all patient records from anywhere
- Fewer errors due to inaccurate or incomplete records
- Easy updating of patient records at each appointment
- Reduction in costs associated with paper records, including transcription, chart maintenance and storage, and automated coding
- Increased security
- A smoother experience for patients, which can lead to improved return rates
Empower Your Practice With ChiroTouch
If you’re envisioning the difference a completely integrated, paperless chiropractic practice management solution and chiropractic EHR can make to your practice, you can’t do better than ChiroTouch.
We’d love to show you more of the many ways a ChiroTouch subscription can help you and your staff run a more efficient practice. Book a no-obligation demo today to learn how we can help your practice be the best it can be.
Have a well-adjusted day!