- When deciding on an EHR software for your new chiropractic practice, consider how the system meets the needs of your chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, and billers.
- A useful EHR system helps you effortlessly create compliant documentation, increase productivity, communicate instantly, simplify billing processing, and file insurance claims automatically.
- ChiroTouch is fully automated chiropractic EHR software that meets the needs of everyone in your new practice.
One of the most important elements of getting your new chiropractic practice started is choosing an EHR system. Your EHR software affects every part of your new chiropractic practice. It affects how you file insurance claims, process patient billing, and maintain care notes and treatment plans. An inefficient EHR system costs your practice time and money, stifling your ability to connect with patients and losing revenue on rejected insurance claims and billing issues.
A highly efficient EHR software system streamlines your workflow, so you can spend more time engaging with new patients and building your practice, and less time on administrative tasks like generating invoices, charting, and scheduling patients.
ChiroTouch understands the challenges your new practice faces. To ensure success, your chiropractic EHR practice management system safeguards against billing and insurance errors. ChiroTouch features pre-formatted, compliant templates for documentation, integrated patient billing, and automated insurance processing to avoid costly errors that affect practices that are just starting out.
What to Consider When Choosing a Chiropractic EHR System
Shopping around for a chiropractic EHR system for your new practice can feel overwhelming and confusing. Refer to the checklist below as you research EHR systems to ensure you choose a program with features that meet the needs of your chiropractors, chiropractic assistants (CAs), and billers.
As a chiropractor, one of your main concerns is keeping your practice’s documentation compliant on every level. If you aren’t compliant, your practice can be at risk, from charting to care plans to billing and insurance. Look for an EHR software with features that help you keep your documentation compliant such as customizable macros and automated synching.
Running your practice with safe, secure EHR software is essential. HIPAA violations can cost your practice $100 to $50,000 per violation, even if they’re accidental, so it’s vital you choose an EHR system that boasts a high level of security and HIPAA-compliant features.
With a new practice, you are concerned with providing efficient, useful care to your patients. Look for an EHR system that streamlines the workflow of your entire staff so you can spend more time with patients and less time on administrative tasks. Efficient EHR software should also offer note-taking features with prepopulated macros so you can fill out charts and patient notes in seconds.
The key to providing effective chiropractic services to increase patient engagement. An EHR software system that offers fully automated features including automatic billing, patient reminders, and inventory management.
Chiropractic Assistant (CA) Checklist
- Streamlined Patient Flow
The best EHR software promotes an intuitive, streamlined patient flow. This includes online scheduling, automatic alerts and reminders, automated payment processing, and other features that reduce a CA’s time spent on the phone or manually entering information.
- Simplified Case Management
When searching for an EHR system to streamline your CA workflow, look for software that allows for easy case management. Opt for a system that allows you to access patient information with one click and pull up the information from any computer screen in the practice.
Chiropractic Biller Checklist
- Integrated Billing
Billing errors and inefficient payment processing can set your practice up to struggle. When searching for an EHR system, choose software that integrates billing and offers patients multiple payment options. This reduces the chance of manual billing errors and increases the chance that your patients will pay on the day of their visit.
- Automated Insurance
Another issue that negatively affects new practices is rejected insurance claims due to improper coding. Coding incorrectly causes more than just a delay in reimbursement; it can also result in legal penalties and fines. Choose an EHR software that syncs insurance codes directly from chiropractor’s SOAP notes to avoid these pitfalls.
- Electronic EOBs
A good EHR practice management system also gives billers access to electronic EOBs, also called Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA). ERAs should download to the EHS system and auto-post so billers can keep everything up-to-date rather than wait for the paper copy to be sent by patient insurance providers.
ChiroTouch Checks All the Boxes for New Practices
When it comes to a chiropractic EHR practice management software that checks all the boxes for the staff at your new chiropractic practice, ChiroTouch is your go-to software system. We know that as a brand-new practice, you have a lot of things to think about. Your practice management software shouldn’t be one of them.
ChiroTouch provides easy solutions for every role in your practice. It is easy to use with an intuitive central dashboard, and easy to get started with reliable support and a setup that is simple to navigate, making it perfect for a practice that’s just starting out. ChiroTouch is also easy to learn with an intuitive in-app help system that knows what you’re trying to do and guides you through tasks step-by-step.
ChiroTouch for Providers
ChiroTouch helps streamline your practice’s workflow, allowing you to spend less time on charts and paperwork and more time building your patient list and promoting your new practice. ChiroTouch’s fully integrated EHR system enables you to:
- Maintain Code-compliant Documentation
The ChiroTouch system comes with a full suite of preloaded macros, allowing you to enter case types, therapies, techniques, and diagnoses in seconds. It features audit-proof formatting, including evidence-based treatment effectiveness and medical necessity resources.
- Create Custom SOAP Notes in Seconds
Spend more time engaging with your patients during their session by implementing our SOAP notes function. The built-in macros are customizable and come with fast touch-screen functionality, allowing you to create comprehensive SOAP notes in as little as 15 seconds.
- Receive Data on Your Practice Performance
The dashboard allows you to access patient data and receive reports on how your practice is performing, so you can make adjustments to your workflow and establish your new practice’s reputation as a quality healthcare provider.
ChiroTouch for CAs
Chiropractic CAs liaise with new patients to build your practice’s reputation. ChiroTouch software enables CAs to manage patient scheduling and communication more effectively due to its seamless integration with the rest of the practice. ChiroTouch features:
- Automatically generated daily appointment and check-in lists
- Fast access to patient records and data
- Conveniently color-coded appointments for fast identification of information
- Automated alerts and notifications that can be customized by patient
- Data that automatically syncs for instant access for every team member in the practice
- Easy communication between the front desk and the provider
ChiroTouch for Billers
Developing efficient and consistent billing methods for new practices is crucial to establishing a positive cash flow and avoiding the rejection of insurance claims. ChiroTouch features a fully integrated claims management system that combines claims management with an insurance clearinghouse seamlessly with a single sign-in.
ChiroTouch avoids coding errors and simplifies billing activities to increase your practices revenue stream by:
- Reducing errors and delayed claims by improving billing accuracy and syncing charge codes with provider SOAP notes
- Providing patients with flexible payment options, so they are more inclined to pay the day they are treated
- Saving time with automatic payments and integrated claim submissions
- Allowing easy access to automated EOBs
ChiroTouch for the Whole Practice
Implementing ChiroTouch’s fully integrated EHR software system lets you manage all aspects of your practice so that you can take control from the first day. ChiroTouch:
- Is easy to get started. All you need is an internet browser to get started, and the entire system is ready to use within a few hours.
- Is easy to learn. ChiroTouch comes with easy to follow tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to set up and use the software.
- Is easy to use. With its clean interface, short learning curves, and in-app guidance, new ChiroTouch clients are up and running independently in just a few days.
- Has an intuitive workflow. All patient information and SOAP notes are available on a single dashboard.
- Offers multimodal support. Our tech support staff are available for online chat, and the system comes with multiple online resources for easy troubleshooting
- Is reliable and secure. ChiroTouch is backed by the ultimate in web security, Amazon Web Services, so your patient data is always HIPAA compliant
- Is completely integrated. ChiroTouch integrates scheduling, charting, billing, patient management, reporting, and analytics in one convenient program
Find Out How ChiroTouch Benefits New Practices
Learn more about ChiroTouch and try it for yourself by booking a free demo. More than 13,000 chiropractors have experienced the benefits of ChiroTouch, the cloud standard in chiropractic EHR.
Streamline your workflow, boost productivity, and increase customer satisfaction with ChiroTouch.