This policy describes the types of information Integrated Practice Solutions, Inc. (dba ChiroTouch) (“ChiroTouch” or “we” or “our”) collects, uses, stores, and discloses, including information we collect from you automatically, offline, or that you provide when you visit our websites, www.chirotouch.com and any other websites owned by ChiroTouch that link to or include this policy including without limitation our cloud services platform (the “Cloud Services”) (collectively, the “Websites”) or when you use our products or services as described in this policy (the Websites, products and services are, collectively, our “Services”). Your participation in or use of any of our Services is voluntary and may be further subject to applicable subscription, support, terms, services or other agreements between your organization and ChiroTouch.
In this policy, we use the word “you” to refer to any individual user of our Services, such an individual using and browsing our Websites and such as a practitioner or staff member at a clinic or practice, and we use the word “Clinic” to refer to anyone who has subscribed to and paid for our Cloud Services (for example, a health practice, clinic or health practitioner).
Notice to Patients: If you are a patient of a Clinic, the Clinic and/or its practitioners control your patient information, including your contact information, billing details and patient records. Please contact your Clinic directly for any questions about your patient information. If a Clinic provides you access to our Services, except as you may otherwise indicate to us through your use of the Services or by withdrawing your consent as set out in this policy, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to such Clinic, including your personal health information, for purposes of your Clinic providing you with care. See the section titled PATIENT DATA below for further information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites, including when submitting contact information, forms, visiting our pages or chatting with support through our Services.
- In email, text, SMS, social platforms, and other electronic messages using our Services.
- When you use our Services.
- Through your participation in ChiroTouch programs or when you interact with other of our advertising applications on third-party websites, mobile applications and/or services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile app operated by any third party (including our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries), including information (which may include personal information, phone IDs, and other information) collected by us or our partners at trade shows or other events whether operated by us or any third party (including our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries), including certain information when you use any application or content (including advertising) that links to or is accessible from our Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information that is personally identifiable, such as but not limited to name, job title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, country or any other information our Services collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”). This includes information:
- You choose to give us. You may choose to give us personal information directly in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us your name and contact information to communicate with you, to order a product, to process an order, to register for a service, to provide you with a subscription, or to do business with us if you are a supplier or a business partner. You may also provide your credit card details to buy something from us or may share a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at ChiroTouch for which you wish to be considered. When you wish to receive information, download materials, enroll for a live or virtual event, request a trial or respond to surveys, we ask you to provide your name and contact information, as well as other information in connection with your request. We use this information in connection with your request, to provide our Services and support, for marketing purposes and to communicate with you. This information may also identify you when you visit our websites.
- Automatically collected when You Visit our Websites. We automatically collect information when you enter one of our Websites which helps us provide you with access to our Websites, operate our Websites, comply with various requirements (such as but not limited to security and legal requirements), and for other purposes described in this policy. Such information includes passwords, IP address, location and browser settings. For example, when you visit our Websites or access our Services, we log certain information that your browser sends us, such as your IP address (including information deriving from your IP address such as your geographic location), browser type, device identifiers (such as IP address or Ad Id), internet service provider, version and language, access time, duration of access, and referring and exiting website addresses. We also collect information about the pages you view within our Websites, the time you spent on each Website and other actions you take while visiting our Websites. We also collect information to personalize your website experience, such as recording your preferences and settings, to collect statistics to help us improve and further develop our Services including our Websites, and to use for marketing and promotional activities. In addition, some of our Services may include tracking technologies that allow ChiroTouch to collect certain information about the use of Services, and we also use such tracking technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail. For details regarding the tracking technologies we employ, see below.
- About Your Usage. We collect information about your use of our Services, whether through products, websites, mobile phones or apps. We do so to enable product features to operate, improve your user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the Services, provide support, provide promotional offers and messages, and improve and develop our products and services. This includes information you provide by filling in forms supplied on or using our Services and information provided on or through our Services at the time of booking a demonstration time, registering to view a piece of content (e.g., downloading a whitepaper), making online orders, posting material, making an inquiry, submitting feedback and inquiries, using our chat support feature or requesting any other information or services. We also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Services. You may be required to provide credit card or other financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- You provide when you contact us (online or offline). You provide us your information in connection with a request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or other social computing tool, which may be needed by us to fulfill your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request, your order and your agreement with us and the fulfillment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may use this information to provide future marketing messages and services. When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration serves to identify when and where you visit our Websites and any other digital property or activity. We also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and the content within such correspondence) if you contact us.
- We collect for marketing purposes. We collect information (online or offline) in relation to marketing activities including online and offline engagements with our customers. We combine the information we collect to develop aggregate analyses and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. We also use the information we collect for promotional and advertising purposes, in aggregate and individually. When you visit our Websites, social media or any other digital property, or when you use our Services, we collect information from you and provide you with personalized experiences based on data collected. From time to time, we also collect information that pertains to you through other sources, such as list vendors. When you register for an event we collect additional information (online or offline) in relation to the event, and we also collect information during an event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. Events may be recorded and group photos taken. We reserve the right to use such recordings and photos for promotional use. When you provide us with your contact information (such as by handing over a business card) we use this to communicate with you. The information that we collect, either directly or indirectly, is combined to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- Related to Your Social Media Accounts. If you use social media single sign-on, we may collect your social media identification and other information from the social media network that you have authorized to share with us.
- About your Use of Our Services. We collect information about your use of our Services to enable product features to operate, improve your user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the services, provide support, provide promotional offers and messages, and improve and develop our products and services.
- Provided by Third Parties. We receive information that our clients, prospects, partners or suppliers provide us in connection with our relationship with them, such as contact information (such as name, contact details, position or title of their employees, contractors, advisors and authorized users), for purposes such as contract management, fulfillment, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services, advertising, marketing and promoting our Services, and otherwise in furtherance of our relationship.
- Purchased from Data Brokers. We purchase data from data brokers to supplement the data we collect.
- Other Information. We also collect information related to your personal preferences such as but not limited to email and communication preferences; and other optional questions about your purchase behavior.
- Publicly available. We collect information that is publicly available, including information in the public domain.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact on our Services, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your devices, browsing actions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Websites and use of our Services, including usage and effectiveness, traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or apps or other online services (behavioral tracking). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information we collect automatically may be aggregated or deidentified data but may also include personal information, and we maintain it or associate it with other personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including but not limited to enabling us to estimate usage patterns, recognize you when you return to our Services, speed up your searches, and store information about your preferences which enable us to customize our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels. Pages of our Services and our e-mails contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
To allow you to interact with other websites on which you may have accounts (such as Facebook and other social media sites) or join communities on such sites, we may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow you to login, post content or join communities from our websites. We may also provide you with general links to non-ChiroTouch websites. These third parties independently collect information from you and your use of these links and applications is subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, and you should become familiar with the third-party sites’ privacy policies before using the links or applications. ChiroTouch is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for business and commercial purposes in accordance with the practices described in this policy. Our business purposes for collecting and using information include:
- To present our Services and their contents to you. We use information collected on your use of the ChiroTouch Services to allow us to: establish statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Services; improve and personalize your use and experience of Services; tailor our interactions with you; inform our clients on overall use of our Services; and improve and develop our Services.
- To market, advertise or promote our products, services, promotions, contests and other activities. The information you provide to ChiroTouch, as well as the information we have collected about you automatically, is used by ChiroTouch for marketing purposes, i.e., to keep you informed about events, products, services and solutions that ChiroTouch sells and which may complement an existing product portfolio. You may at any time choose not to receive marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each e-mail you receive, by indicating so when we call you, or by contacting us directly. Some of our offerings or events may be co-branded or sponsored by ChiroTouch and third parties, such as business partners and solution providers, that use, resell or complement ChiroTouch products or services. If you sign up for these offerings or events, be aware that your information is also collected by and shared with those third parties. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with those third-party privacy policies to gain an understanding of the manner in which they will handle information about you. If you have the ability to and choose to “Email This Page” to a friend or colleague, we may ask for their name and e-mail address. We also may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it. If you request something from ChiroTouch, for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials, we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request and to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us. To help us do this, we may share information with others, for instance, ChiroTouch’s business partners, financial institutions to process your payments, clearinghouses, insurance companies, shipping companies, postal or government authorities involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for other research purposes, including focus groups and other surveys.
- To Personalize your Experience on our Websites. We use the information we collect about you to provide you with a personalized experience on our Services including our Websites, such as providing you with content you may be interested in and making navigation on our sites easier. We also may use this information to improve our Services including our Websites.
- To Recruit. In connection with a job application or inquiry, whether advertised on a ChiroTouch website or otherwise, you will be asked to provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume. We use this information throughout ChiroTouch in order to address your inquiry or consider you for employment purposes.
- To Monitor or Record Calls, Chats and Other Interactions. Certain online transactions may involve you calling us or us calling you. They may also involve online chats. Please be aware that ChiroTouch may monitor and record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
- To Prevent Fraud. We use information about you to prevent and address fraud, breaches of our policies or terms, and threats or harms.
- To Protect the Rights and Property of ChiroTouch and Others. We may also use or share your information to protect the rights or property of ChiroTouch, our business partners, suppliers, clients, or others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or the rights of others, to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Websites.
- For Contractual purposes. We use your information to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- For Notifications to You. We may use your information to notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though our Websites, technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies or agreements, and other administrative messages.
- As Described. We use your information in any other way we describe when you provide the information to us.
- Consent. We use your information for any other purpose with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Notwithstanding elsewhere in this policy, we may disclose aggregated or deidentified information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction except as prohibited by applicable law. We may disclose information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including where they act as our service providers or for their own internal purposes.
- To service providers, partners and other parties we use to support our business or to help us provide you, or the organization you work for, the Services, products or services, joint-marketing activities, or to fulfill your requests.
- To an actual or prospective buyer, third party or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any change of control, whether by operation of law or otherwise, or any other sale or transfer of some or all of ChiroTouch’s assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of such information from prospective or actual sellers.
- To vendors for analytics and to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising via email or push notification, or across our Websites, other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
- To Clinics in connection with the services we provide to them. For example, we share information with a Clinic in order to facilitate your order, maintain and administer your accounts, respond to your questions, comply with your requests, market and advertise to you, and otherwise comply with the law. The Clinics we work with are independent entities and their processing of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
- To market our Services or third-party products or services to you either directly by us or by third parties whom we retain to assist with advertising, marketing and promotional services (such as email marketing, mail campaigns and other programs) if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. If you do opt out, we may share your information with the relevant third parties in order that they may suppress your information (for example, in order to stop sending you emails).
- To audience matching services to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited our Website or are identified in one or more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by us uploading a customer list to another party or incorporating a pixel or SDK from another party into our own Website, and the other party matching common factors between our data and their data or other datasets. For instance, we may incorporate the Facebook pixel on our Service and may share your email address with Facebook as part of our use of Facebook Custom Audiences. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To run our promotions, which may be jointly sponsored or offered by other parties. When you voluntarily enter a promotion, we share information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- To provide you with opportunities from third parties such as influencers. If you provide your information through our Website in order to download or otherwise access a podcast, webinar, white paper, or other content, we may share your information with third party influencers who may use your information to market to you their own, or other third party, products and services.
- To facilitate any information you choose to make public through the Services, such as information in your profile or that you post on public boards. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information, subject to additional rights set out in the “YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” section below.
Please be aware that in certain circumstances, your information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may also share your information to protect the rights or property of ChiroTouch, our business partners, suppliers or clients, and others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected. We also share information with notice to you and your consent.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You may access, update, or remove certain information that you have provided to us through your account by visiting your account settings. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out of receiving promotional emails at the time of providing data. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link or other opt-out or do-not-subscribe instructions in the email footer to be omitted from all future email distributions. Please note that this opt-out does not apply to non-promotional emails sent by us, such as a result of a product purchase, servicing, our ongoing business relations, or other similar transactions.
- Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain information collected by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and by Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
- Text Messages and Calls. You can opt-out of receiving text messages or calls to your phone number at any time by (i) for text messages, texting “STOP” in response to any text message you receive from us or contacting us as set out in the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below and specifying you want to opt-out of text messages; and (ii) for calls, requesting opt-out during any call you receive from us or contacting us as set out in the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below and specifying you want to opt-out of calls.
- To opt out of us sharing your data with a third party as part of a customer list for Matched Ads, please contact us as set forth in the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below and specify that you wish to opt out of Matched Ads. We will remove your data from any subsequent lists shared with third parties for Matched Ads. Alternatively, you may directly contact the applicable party to opt out. Where we use Facebook Custom Audiences to serve Matched Ads on Facebook services, you should be able to hover over the box in the right corner of such Facebook ads and find out how to opt-out. We are not responsible for such technology service’s failure to comply with your opt-out instructions.
Our Services do not honor “do not track” requests. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com. You can also find information on how to opt out of many websites and applications through participating ad networks at the following sites:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at optout.networkadvertising.org, and
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at www.aboutads.info/choices.
Please note that opting out does not prevent you from seeing our online advertisements. Further, your opt out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any opt-out options or programs, or the accuracy of any other entities’ statements regarding their opt out options or programs.
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing. You can access the request process by contacting ChiroTouch at email@example.com. You may have additional rights pursuant to your local law applicable to the processing.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
Nevada law (NRS 603A.340) requires each business to establish a designated request address where Nevada consumers may submit requests directing the business not to sell certain kinds of personal information that the business has collected or will collect about the consumer. A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration by the business to a third party for the third party to license or sell the personal information to other third parties. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, if you are a resident of Canada, the following provisions shall apply (and prevail over all conflicting provisions in this policy):
- We may modify this policy from time to time and we will provide you with notice of any such changes.
- Your access to our Services may be provided by a Clinic. If your access to our Services is provided by a Clinic, except as you may otherwise indicate to us through your use of the Services or by withdrawing your consent as set out in this policy, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to such Clinic, including your personal health information, for purposes of your Clinic providing you with care.
- We may share such information with members of our corporate family for the following purposes: for their own internal purposes; supporting our business or to help us provide you, or the organization you work for, the Services, products or services, joint-marketing activities, or to fulfill your requests; in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any change of control, whether by operation of law or otherwise, or any other sale or transfer of some or all of ChiroTouch’s assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; to facilitate any information you choose to make public through the Services, such as information in your profile or that you post on public boards (please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public; once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information, subject to additional rights set out in the “YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” section above); and to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. The information that we share with our subsidiaries and affiliates is subject to our privacy policies and practices described in this policy.
- We will not send you any commercial electronic message (including any text message, online newsletter or email marketing communication) unless you express consent to receive such newsletters or communications from us.
- Prior to receiving any such newsletter or email marketing communications, you will be given the opportunity to consent to receive such communications from us. If you opt-in to receive such communications, we may use the information to communicate with you regarding our products, services, and promotions, to provide you with other information that you request, and/or to improve our product and service offerings.
- You will always have the opportunity to “unsubscribe” from receiving marketing e-mails or other marketing communication at any time. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe” link or other opt-out or do-not-subscribe instructions in the text message or email footer to be omitted from all future marketing distributions, or by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also “unsubscribe” from promotional communications. We will endeavor to respond to your opt-out request promptly, but we ask that you please allow us a reasonable time to process your request. Please note that if you opt-out from receiving marketing-related communications, we may still need to send you communications about your use of our products or services, or other matters.
- Please be aware that we are headquartered in, and many of our third-party service providers are located within, the United States, and as a result, in addition to Canada, your information will be stored, processed and transferred to the United States. Other jurisdictions may have different data protection rules than Canada. While your personal information is outside of Canada, it is subject to the laws of the country in which it is located. Those laws may require disclosure of your personal information to authorities in that country.
- Please note that you may opt-out of interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also challenge the accuracy or completeness of your personal information in our records. If you successfully demonstrate that your personal information in our records is inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend the personal information as required.
- We may require that you provide sufficient identification to fulfill your request to access or correct your personal information. Any such identifying information will be used only for this purpose.
- We do not directly advertise to any children under the age of 18, including, without limitation, any children under the age of 18 living in Quebec.
- All comments, questions, concerns or complaints regarding your personal information or our privacy practices should be sent to our Data Privacy Officer by sending an email to email@example.com.
We provide products and services to Clinics, and collect and process information about their individual patients (including through tracking technologies) at the direction of the Clinics (“Patient Data”). Patient Data has historically included contact data, billing data, protected health information, demographic data, content, service use data, device data, and location data, among other information. Our processing of Patient Data is governed by the terms of our service agreements with the Clinics, and not this policy. We are not responsible for how Clinics treat the information we collect on their behalf, and we recommend you review their own privacy policies, including their HIPAA Privacy Notices, and your agreements with your respective Clinic(s).
We have implemented reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
The Services are intended for general audiences, and not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect personal information (as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act, or “COPPA”) from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected personal information in violation of COPPA, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove the personal information in accordance with COPPA. We do not knowingly “sell,” as that term is defined under the CCPA, the personal information of minors under 16 years old who are California residents.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and registered to use the Services, you can ask us to remove any content or information you have posted on the Services. To make a request, email us at the email address set out in “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below with “California Under 18 Content Removal Request” in the subject line, and tell us what you want removed. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view, although we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of the content and may retain the content as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We are based in the U.S. and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing the Services from outside of the U.S., please be aware that information collected through the Services may be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the U.S. and other jurisdictions. Data protection laws in the U.S. and other jurisdictions may be different from those of your country of residence. Your use of the Services or provision of any information therefore constitutes your consent to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing, and storage of information about you in the U.S. and other jurisdictions as set out in this policy.
We may amend or otherwise update this policy at any time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our policy. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will notify you via notification on our Websites, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
In cases where you may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online but the information is not accessible online, and if you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you provided to ChiroTouch, or if you become aware the information is incorrect and you would like us to correct it, contact us at email@example.com.
This policy has been designed to be accessible to people with disabilities. If you experience any difficulties accessing the information here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from ChiroTouch, please follow the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email.
Notice for California Consumers
Our Services are intended to provide information and services to job applicants and Clinics. If you are a job applicant or accessing the Services as a Clinic representative, you understand and agree that, information collected about you is solely within the context of (i) your role as an employee, job applicant, owner, director, officer, or contractor or (ii) ChiroTouch conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving a product or service to or from your employer.
What Personal Information We Collect
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information, as described in the CCPA:
- Identifiers, including name, postal address, email address, and online identifiers (such as IP address).
- Customer records, including phone number, billing address, and credit or debit card information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, including race and gender.
- Commercial or transactions information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Internet activity, including browsing history, search history, and interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data.
- Employment and education information.
- Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences.
How We Use Your Personal Information
How We Share Your Personal Information
Rights in Your Personal Information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected and retained about you, over the previous 12 months.
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected in the previous 12 months.
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purposes or sold in the previous 12 months.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information in the previous 12 months.
- A copy of your personal information.
- Deletion of the personal information we have collected from you.
To make a request and obtain information about exercising your rights as described above, submit a request to email@example.com or contact us by phone at +1-844-307-4901. Before helping you with your inquiry, we may ask you to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized agent. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Right to “Opt-out” of “Sale”
You have the right to know whether your personal information is being sold and to opt out of such sale. Your personal information is sold when it is shared with a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration for a purpose that is not a “business purpose” as set forth in the CCPA.
- Identifierslike IP address and unique identifiers associated with a particular cookie
- Internet activity informationrelating to your interactions with our Websites
- Inferencesabout your consumer preferences
To opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information by us, you may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at +1-844-307-4901. If you are a California resident accessing our Websites while located outside of California, you can opt-out by going to “Cookie Settings” in the footer and setting your cookie preferences to “Required”.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly.
The CCPA prohibits businesses from discriminating against you for exercising your rights under the law. Such discrimination may include denying a good or service, providing a different level or quality of service, or charging different prices. The CCPA permits businesses to provide differing levels or quality or different prices where the business can demonstrate that the difference is reasonably related to the value to the business of the consumer’s personal information.
Notice of Financial Incentives
As noted above, the CCPA allows businesses to offer consumers financial incentives for sharing personal information. Financial incentives, as defined under the CCPA, include programs, benefits, or other offerings, including payments to consumers as compensation, for the disclosure, deletion, or sale of personal information about them. Because your relationship with us is as a business representative, we do not think the free access to podcasts, webinars, white papers, and other content, that we offer to you when you voluntarily provide certain requested personal information, is a “financial incentive.” Nonetheless, we are providing you with this Notice of Financial Incentives.
We generally do not treat you differently if you exercise a privacy right under California law. You have the right to withdraw from any such offer at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. However, you will need to voluntarily provide the personal information requested in order to receive the free podcasts, webinars, white papers, or other content. In such circumstances, we offer a price difference that is reasonably related to the value of your data to us in connection with the program. The price difference reflected in the free content is provided based upon our reasonable determination of the estimated value of the data you provide to us, which takes into consideration a number of factors, including, among other things, our estimates regarding the anticipated revenue generated from such data and the actual and anticipated expenses that we incur in providing such free content (including from third party influencers) and in the collection, storage, and use of your data.
Shine the Light
Customers who are residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please write us at the email or postal address set out in “How to Contact Us” below and specify that you are making a “California Shine the Light Request.” We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this notice, or if you would like to make a request and obtain information about exercising your rights as described above, you may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at +1-844-307-4901.