Billing and Coding Hints and Tips: Medicare 2023 Compliance Updates are Here
Ring in the New Year! 2023 Billing, coding and compliance updates are here!
January 1, 2023, marked significant changes in a number of programs. Use this update with Kathy (KMC) Weidner, MCS-P, CPCO, CCPC, CCCA, to start the year off right. Learn about some new program elements and get a refresher on other significant issues affecting our profession.
This webinar covered:
– How to prepare for an influx of Medicare Part C patients
– Changes to the No Surprises Act and a refresher on 2022’s rules that are being missed by most practitioners who see self-pay patients
– 2023 updates to E/M coding guidelines and how they might apply to your practice
– Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) regulations and the importance of Medicare verification
– A “beginning of the year” checklist to make sure 2023 is the best year yet
Watch it now!