[2 CE Credits] Ramping Up Your Practice: Carrier SIU & Legal Tactics for Preventing Audits & Lawsuits
Ramping Up Your Practice: Carrier SIU & Legal Tactics for Preventing Audits & Lawsuits
A Quick Solution Based on Your Documentation & Clinical Excellence
What: On demand webinar with 2 CE credits available
When: Pick any 2-hour window to complete the webinar. The session is available through July 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM EDT
Instructor: Mark Studin, DC
2 CE Credits*
- Carrier SIU & legal tactics – preventing audits & lawsuits
- You have re-opened, but where are the patients?
- Reaching existing patients & getting new ones
- To mask or not to mask?
- In-office procedures & coding
- Treating vs. managing cases
- Rekindling lawyer & MD relationships & creating new ones
- Using documentation to build your practice quickly
- Connective tissue pathology & demonstrative evidence validating long-term care (when indicated)
- MRI protocols and interpretation of MRI reports
- Case management
Continuing Education Instructions: If you do not have an account at teachdoctors.com, please create one as a student (cost $0.00). In order to get CE credits, you must go to teachdoctors.com, take a post-test and download the course evaluation to be returned as instructed by teachdoctors.com. AFTER the program, CE credits, CV citations, and your personal transcript will be available to you on teachdoctors.com in perpetuity.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR CREDITS
* CE Credits approved through Cleveland University Kansas City Chiropractic and Health Sciences and PACE Approved for the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
*Although most states formally recognize the credits, some do not. During the pandemic many of those states will recognize live webinars if YOU make a request to your licensure board. Also, everyone will get a formal CV entry for attendance. The Academy of Chiropractic will NOT intervene for credits beyond rending a certificate of completion listing the above accrediting bodies.
ChiroTouch provides this information with the understanding that authors or speakers are not experts in finance, regulatory policy or law. ChiroTouch shares this information to the best of our knowledge and experience. The information is subject to change as the COVID-19 crisis evolves.