[2 CE Credits] Post-COVID-19 PI Strategy and MRI Protocols
Post-COVID-19 PI Practice Strategy with Lawyers and MDs: Where MRI, Colossus and Documentation Fit
What: On demand webinar with 2 CE credits available
When: Pick any 2-hour window to complete the webinar. The session is available Friday, May 22, 2020 through Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM EDT
Instructor: Mark Studin, DC
2 CE Credits*
- Re-activating patients from either telemedicine or non-active patients
- Ramping up the necessary frequency of current patients that treated during the Pandemic
- In-office safety procedures while re-opening
- Coding to utilize in re-activation
- Documentation requirements specific for Personal Injury vs. Non-Personal Injury
- When to Order MRIs
- Slice Acquisition Protocols
- What is T1 and T2
- Herniations vs. Bulges
- Age-Dating Discs
- Interpreting MRI reports and corroborating findings for accuracy
Continuing Education Instructions: If you do not have an account at teachdoctors.com, please create one as a student (cost $0.00). In order to get CE credits, you must go to teachdoctors.com, take a post-test and download the course evaluation to be returned as instructed by teachdoctors.com. AFTER the program, CE credits, CV citations, and your personal transcript will be available to you on teachdoctors.com in perpetuity.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR CREDITS
* CE Credits approved through Cleveland University Kansas City Chiropractic and Health Sciences and PACE Approved for the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
*Although most states formally recognize the credits, some do not. During the pandemic many of those states will recognize live webinars if YOU make a request to your licensure board. Also, everyone will get a formal CV entry for attendance. The Academy of Chiropractic will NOT intervene for credits beyond rending a certificate of completion listing the above accrediting bodies.
ChiroTouch provides this information with the understanding that authors or speakers are not experts in finance, regulatory policy or law. ChiroTouch shares this information to the best of our knowledge and experience. The information is subject to change as the COVID-19 crisis evolves.